Date(s) - 08/10/22
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Handcars Remaining: 3
Monterey Branch Line handcar tour through Fort Ord State Park. This reservation is for a single handcar that carries four people. This is a strenuous activity and persons must be capable of physical exertion. The experience is approximately 100 minutes long and covers approximately 6 miles of track.
Important Tour Information:
- Each participant shall be at least 11 years old and each handcar must have an adult at least 18 years of age.
- Participants shall weigh under 300 pounds.
- Closed toed shoes are mandatory for each participant.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time. Heavy afternoon traffic from San Jose often doubles travel time on weekends. Be prepared.
- Participants shall be capable of using their arms and legs.
- All persons are required to sign a release of liability waiver before participating.
Persons with developmental disabilities, including those in the autism spectrum shall consider the hazardous aspects of this activity before booking. Feel free to contact us if you have concerns.