We operate tours in the light and moderate rain, but we don’t expect customers to ride if they do not want to get wet. During the rainy season from October 1 though April 30 we allow for no-cost rescheduling up until tour time for guests not wanting to ride in the rain. We do not offer refunds unless we cancel the tour. These are the rules and guidelines:
- Rain or showers must be forecasted within the official forecast of the National Weather Service for Marina, California 48 hours before the tour. The official forecast may be obtained at weather.gov.
- You may request rescheduling 48 hours before tour and up until tour departure time. Requests after the tour start time will not be accepted.
- Rescheduling requests are to be sent to or by telephone at (831) 204-5000.
- The tour is required to be rescheduled for a date before the official start of summer on June 21, 2024. Tour credits not used by the first day of summer will be forfeited.
- We do not allow for cancellations because of fog, wind, or cold. These three weather phenomenon are common year-round along the Monterey Coast and are part of the experience.
In the instance we proactively cancel a tour in advance because of forecasted widespread rain we will offer a refund.